Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a reservation?
What do I need to make or update a reservation?
- Luna Pet Resort requires a Pet Profile and Guest Services Agreement to be completed prior to check-in.
Curret Vet wellness record must be uploaded into your Owner Portal or copy scanned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Luna Pet Resort, we promote a culture of respect for our guests, pet parents and our employees. We kindly ask for respect in return in regards to reservations. We ask for for a 48-hour advance notice of a cancellation. During peak/holdiay periods, please provide a 4-day notice.
Health and Safety Requirements
We welcome dogs of all breeds and sizes, but there are a few things we require for the health and safety of all our guests.
Pet Guests must not have been exposed to any contagious or communicable diseases 30-days prior to their check-in.
Guests must be clean, in good health and free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other guests.
Copy of current vet records required prior to check-in. Please upload your dogs most current wellness record directly into your Owner Profile. Your Vet may also scan a copy to: email@example.com
Rabies: We ask that you follow the local laws. We accept Titer tests in lieu of vaccination.
Distemper: We require your dog be up-to-date on their Distemper vacinnations. Age related and medical waivers accepted for senior or ill dogs.
All Guests must have a clear fecal within the last 6 months.
All male guests, 10 months and older, must be neutered. All female guests, 1 year and older, must be spayed. Intact males and females intermingling pose a risk of unwanted pregnancy. Intact dogs (both male and female) can disrupt a peaceful play envrionment.
Immunizations must have been received at least 30 days prior to boarding.
Luna Pet Resort accepts medical exemptions (including age) in lieu of vaccines.
Luna Pet Resort accepts Titer tests in lieu of vaccinations (within the last 2 years)
Pets must be free from fleas-pets will be inspected upon check-in and if fleas are noticed on pet a mandatory flea bath will be required at Owner/Guardian’s expense. Due to the chemicals, flea & tick treatments may pose health risks to other guests, if you do treat your pet, please treat at least 5 days prior to check-in.
If your pet requires medication or supplements during their stay, all medications and supplements must be provided in their original labeled container.
Puppies must be at least 16 weeks of age and have completed their first series of rabies and DHPP. A clear fecal exam within the last 3 months is also required.
Who Can Stay In The Serenity Suite?
- The Serenity Suite is designed for older, ill, special needs or hospice guests who need a peaceful environment. The accommodations are separate from other guests to ensure a quiet stay.
- We customize their day to meet their individual needs and level of care required.
- We believe physical exercise and mental stimulation is good for them so we encourage indoor/outdoor sessions throughout the day.
- Our staff will serve a special diet, special meal time, hand feed and give medications, if necessary.
- Our staff will lavish your companion with cuddles, exercise and activities to suit each of their unique personalities and needs.
- Due to the unique nature of these suites, all guests must be non-aggressive, not excessive barkers and non-chewers.
Can I Schedule A Tour?
We welcome visitors and understand that as good pet parents, you should meet the people who will care for your pet and see where they will stay and play.
What Products Do You Use For Bathing Guests?
We use Aroma Paws line of pet products. All Aroma Paws products are cruelty free, toxin free, full of healthy & high quality ingredients, eco-friendly and beneficial to pet parents! Pet parents may choose from a wide selection of formulas including; Sensitive Skin, Dry Skin, Anti-Itch, and Deep Cleansing.
What if my pet needs veterinary care while staying at Luna Pet Resort?
If your pet needs veterinary care while during his or her stay, we will try to consult with your pet's primary veterinarian. If this is not possible, we work with several local veterinarians to resolve any medical situation that may arise.